love&faith.


profile



Chenyi.
010292
Jiemin Primary School
Nanyang Girls High School
Hwa Chong Institution
NTU

LOVE:

EXO K:
CHANYEOL
BAEKHYUN
SEHUN
KAI
SUHO
D.O

EXO M:
CHEN
LUHAN
KRIS
XIUMIN
LAY
TAO

SHINee:
MINHO.
JONGHYUN.

BEAST:
JUNHYUNG

INFINITE:
HOYA
WOOHYUN

BIG BANG
B.A.P
2NE1
MISS A

VOLLEYBALL.
SWIMMING.
RUNNING.

strikeitalicbold

say it

byebye to the tagboard.
you can always click the "comment" if you have anything to say.


step out
306'07.
406'08.
09S72.

ALINA.

BEEHIANG.

CELINE JESSANDRA!

CHARIS.
CHENGXIN.
CHERNTZE.
CHERYL.
CHRISTABEL.
CYNTHIA.

DEBBIE.
DEBORAH.
DYAN.

ELIZABETH.
EUNICE.

GEORGINA.
GRACE.

HILARY.
HSINFANG.

IRIS.

JEMIMA.
JENZI.
JINYAO.
JOANNA.
JOLENE.
JOY.

KUANHE.

LAIWENG.
LENY.
LUCY.
LYDIALEE.

MEILING.
MELONG.
MELWEE.

NATALIE.
NICOLEA.

PEILIH.
PRESTON.

QIUHAN.

RACHELKOH.

SAMRAE.
SHENYANG.
SIJIA.
SUHUAN.

VALERIE.

XINXUAN.
XINYU.

YANJIE.
YUENSIN.
YULING.
YUSHI.

ZHEREN.
ZIHUI.



past
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ July 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ September 2013
♥ October 2013
♥ November 2013


Free Hit Counter



thanks
© filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title: Ring Ding Ding!
date: Sunday, November 08, 2009
time:6:36 PM

Wooh. Recently i am damn addicted to this song.
Ask yiwei cherntze and yanjie! okay maybe yanjie wont know.
its quite late that i am posting this eh? haha.
but i am posting this now cos the feeling of this song lyrics applies to me! today especially! (:
so here goes! ohoh and heres the mv cos you wont be able to imagine the song just looking at the lyrics! (:



SHINee - 링딩동(Ring Ding Dong)
Translation:
[Jonghyun] Baby, what’s wrong with me falling in love with you
Don’t move away because you are scared, just leave it to me, what about that
My lady
[Key/Onew] Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi DingDiggi Ding Ding Ding
Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi DingDiggi Ding Ding Ding
[Jonghyun/Taemin/Minho] Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi DingDiggi Ding Ding Ding
Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi DingDiggi Ding Ding Ding
[Key] Butterfly the first time I met you
Blink eyes clean head ding dong a bell rang in my head
[Onew] I’m not a great guy nice guy but
I’m not so bad my lady
[Taemin] You too, like a butterfly, so weak
So gentle, so I have to leave to by my side
[Jonghyun] Stop with worrying worring, you can try and believe in me
I like you so much won’t let you go
[All] Baby my breathing might stop oh crazy
Too pretty, can’t hold it any longer oh crazy
Don’t need anything but you crazy
What’s wrong with me?
[Key/Onew] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.
[Taemin] (I only hear you)
[Key/Onew] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.
[Onew] (It rings in my head)
[Jonghyun/Taemin/Minho] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.
[Key] (It rings in my heart)
[Jonghyun/Taemin/Minho] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.
[Jonghyun] I call your butterfly,day after day, passes
It nails into me, that I can’t leave you girl
[Key] Choose me  [Minho] (don’t leave)
[Onew] Choose me [Minho] (don’t run away)
[Taemin] Stupid me who fall in love with you [Jonghyun] you have to take care of me
[All] Baby (Hey!) my breathing might stop oh crazy (Hey!)
Too pretty, can’t hold it any longer oh crazy
Don’t need anything but you crazy
What’s wrong with me ?
[Minho] I’m nice but I can’t understand you being too nice
[Key] You sometimes have this fixed image, it’s fine to change.
[All] Break out.(hey!) break out. (hey!) break out.(hey!) break out.(hey!)
Ring ding ding ding ding di di di di di di di di
Dong dong dong dong dong dong dong dong
[Jonghyun] honestly I’m nervous for how you look at me
[Key/Taemin] Maybe maybe you might have interest in me
[Onew] I can’t help feeling like this
[Jonghyun] I can’t go back girl.
[Onew] Complicate girl. [Minho] (don’t say no for an answer)
[Jonghyun] I’m a good man [Taemin] (I might go crazy)
[Key] Don’t be silly girl. [Minho] (silly girl)
[Onew] You’re my miracle. [Taemin] (my miracle)
[Jonghyun] I won’t need anything if I have you
[All] Babe (Hey!) my breathing might stop oh crazy (Hey!)
Too pretty, can’t hold it any longer oh crazy
Don’t need anything but you crazy
What’s wrong with me ?
[Onew] we wanna go rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rock. (so fantastic)
[Key] go rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rock. (so elastic)
[Jonghyun/Minho] fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic.
[Taemin/Onew/Key] elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic.
[Jonghyun/Minho] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.
[Taemin] (I can hear only you)
[Jonghyun/Minho] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.
[Minho] (it’s ring in my head)
[Onew/Key/Taemin] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.
[Jonghyun] (It’s ring in my heart)
[All] Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.



comment / top