love&faith.


profile



Chenyi.
010292
Jiemin Primary School
Nanyang Girls High School
Hwa Chong Institution
NTU

LOVE:

EXO K:
CHANYEOL
BAEKHYUN
SEHUN
KAI
SUHO
D.O

EXO M:
CHEN
LUHAN
KRIS
XIUMIN
LAY
TAO

SHINee:
MINHO.
JONGHYUN.

BEAST:
JUNHYUNG

INFINITE:
HOYA
WOOHYUN

BIG BANG
B.A.P
2NE1
MISS A

VOLLEYBALL.
SWIMMING.
RUNNING.

strikeitalicbold

say it

byebye to the tagboard.
you can always click the "comment" if you have anything to say.


step out
306'07.
406'08.
09S72.

ALINA.

BEEHIANG.

CELINE JESSANDRA!

CHARIS.
CHENGXIN.
CHERNTZE.
CHERYL.
CHRISTABEL.
CYNTHIA.

DEBBIE.
DEBORAH.
DYAN.

ELIZABETH.
EUNICE.

GEORGINA.
GRACE.

HILARY.
HSINFANG.

IRIS.

JEMIMA.
JENZI.
JINYAO.
JOANNA.
JOLENE.
JOY.

KUANHE.

LAIWENG.
LENY.
LUCY.
LYDIALEE.

MEILING.
MELONG.
MELWEE.

NATALIE.
NICOLEA.

PEILIH.
PRESTON.

QIUHAN.

RACHELKOH.

SAMRAE.
SHENYANG.
SIJIA.
SUHUAN.

VALERIE.

XINXUAN.
XINYU.

YANJIE.
YUENSIN.
YULING.
YUSHI.

ZHEREN.
ZIHUI.



past
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ July 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ September 2013
♥ October 2013
♥ November 2013


Free Hit Counter



thanks
© filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Saturday, July 18, 2009
time:10:13 PM
i think that 2NE1 is cool :D i like their songs (:
and i think their new song somehow describes what i shld feel.
okay not the whole lyrics but at least the title does.
this is what i am suppose to feel i guess.
i shouldnt care. shouldnt care so much about someone who doesnt care about me. he doesnt even see me. doesnt even feel my existance. so i should say: I DONT CARE. whatever he does, i dont care. not anymore. i guess whats good is that he doesnt know my feelings.
lets forget. forget about the feelings i have towards him.
like yanjie said: one day your mr right will appear.
yep i believe that he will :DDD
anyway heres the lyrics to the nice song from http://minsarang.wordpress.com! :D

2NE1: I Don’t Care
[CL]
Hey playboy
It’s about time
And your time’s up
I had to do this one for my girls you know
That’s the only way you boys learn

[Minzy]
I can’t ever forgive you for that lipstick on your collar
Every day, your phone’s always off
It doesn’t seem like you’re going to change oh oh

[Dara]
All those girlfriends you call “friends”
Don’t think of me in the same way as them, I won’t let it fly
From now on, do as you want, I’m going to stop caring
For some time I really loved you but oh

[CL]
Sometimes you get drunk, and call me, now it’s 5:30 am
Again you say another girl’s name no

[Bom]
I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you are
From now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the way
From now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling on
cause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e e
[Minzy]

cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
Boy I don’t care

[Minzy]
Stealing glances at other girl’s legs
You’re so so hopeless
Everyday you take off your couple ring, and secretly go on a blind date
I don’t think that I’ll be able to take it anymore oh oh oh

[Dara]
My friends say that you’re not really worth it
You even went to your wolf-like friends for advice but
I’d rather keep it simple, I’m too good for you
I believed you were my love but oh oh

[CL]
Today you said you were busy, I tried phoning you but
As expected, in the background I heard a girl’s laugh oh no

[Bom]
I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you are
From now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the way
From now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling on
cause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e e
[Dara]

cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
Boy I don’t care

[Minzy]
Because of you, I remember crying till dawn boy
I regret every time I think about you when my heart was too easy, huh boy?
I’m too good to throw away and too boring to have
You should’ve treated me better when we were together why are you clinging to me now

[CL]
You fooled me with your lies hundreds of times
From today on, I’ll be a bad girl who makes guys cry
Now without a single tear, I’ll laugh at you
Loser who’s inside a game called love
Get on your knees and take me back
If not, get out of my sight right now

[Bom]
I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you are
From now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the way
From now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling on
cause I don’t care e e e e e ecause I don’t care e e e e e e
Boy I don’t care


comment / top