love&faith.


profile



Chenyi.
010292
Jiemin Primary School
Nanyang Girls High School
Hwa Chong Institution
NTU

LOVE:

EXO K:
CHANYEOL
BAEKHYUN
SEHUN
KAI
SUHO
D.O

EXO M:
CHEN
LUHAN
KRIS
XIUMIN
LAY
TAO

SHINee:
MINHO.
JONGHYUN.

BEAST:
JUNHYUNG

INFINITE:
HOYA
WOOHYUN

BIG BANG
B.A.P
2NE1
MISS A

VOLLEYBALL.
SWIMMING.
RUNNING.

strikeitalicbold

say it

byebye to the tagboard.
you can always click the "comment" if you have anything to say.


step out
306'07.
406'08.
09S72.

ALINA.

BEEHIANG.

CELINE JESSANDRA!

CHARIS.
CHENGXIN.
CHERNTZE.
CHERYL.
CHRISTABEL.
CYNTHIA.

DEBBIE.
DEBORAH.
DYAN.

ELIZABETH.
EUNICE.

GEORGINA.
GRACE.

HILARY.
HSINFANG.

IRIS.

JEMIMA.
JENZI.
JINYAO.
JOANNA.
JOLENE.
JOY.

KUANHE.

LAIWENG.
LENY.
LUCY.
LYDIALEE.

MEILING.
MELONG.
MELWEE.

NATALIE.
NICOLEA.

PEILIH.
PRESTON.

QIUHAN.

RACHELKOH.

SAMRAE.
SHENYANG.
SIJIA.
SUHUAN.

VALERIE.

XINXUAN.
XINYU.

YANJIE.
YUENSIN.
YULING.
YUSHI.

ZHEREN.
ZIHUI.



past
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ July 2012
♥ November 2012
♥ September 2013
♥ October 2013
♥ November 2013


Free Hit Counter



thanks
© filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Monday, May 26, 2008
time:10:14 PM
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう
(Why did I end up falling for you?)
by DONGBANGSHINKI

Translation:
Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
But you've already chosen a different path

Why couldn't I call out to you at all?
Every day and night growing emotions
And words overflow
But I realized that
They'd never reach you again

Since that day I first met you
I felt like I already knew you
You and I melded into each other so smoothly
It was natural for me to be where you were
The two of us grew up together
But you've already chosen a different path

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
Now we can't turn back

The special meaning held by this day
Today you stood with a happy expression
You looked beautiful while praying to God

But I wasn't the one next to you
And the image of you receiving blessings
Of that how could I let go?

Why did I end up falling for you?
How we were before
We can't return to it anymore (I've thought it through, thought it through)

Why didn't I hold on to your hand?
No matter how much time has passed
You should've always been by my side (never changing)

But still, even if I'm nowhere near you anymore
I'm praying that you
May be happy for eternity
No matter how much that would make me lonely (no matter how lonely)


translated by KRISSY.
'PLEASE ASK PERMISSION FROM KRISSY FIRST IF YOU DECIDE TO REPOST HER WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE. OR TRANSLATE THE SONG INTO ANOTHER LANGUAGE USING HER VERSION. SHE DOES NOT BITE UNLESS PROVOKED'
And the lyrics came from http://system-chaos.livejournal.com/.


eeyer the lyrics very nice.
i cant wait for the album. i am going to buy it!!!
and the title abit long hahahaha.
can go to http://fangirlmitz.blogspot.com/ to download preview of the song. :D

<3dongbangshinki.


comment / top